No new episode this week because the holidays borked our recording timing.
But! We don’t want to leave you totally hanging, so here are our top 5 most downloaded episodes of 2022. If you haven’t listened to any of them yet, you should check them out!
- Mistaking Access for Permission: in this regular episode, we have a segment with sapphic romance superstar author Jae and Sarah Wendell, Smart Bitches Trashy Books co-founder, talking about the all-too prevalent problem of readers sexually harassing authors
- Milena McKay (and Tara) loves Truth and Measure: what happens when an author and a critic get together to talk about one of their most beloved fanfics turned published novels? SO MUCH SQUEEING.
- It’s Radclyffe!: this year, we celebrated Pride by talking to lesfic powerhouse Radclyffe about writing and publishing lesbian fiction, why lesbian fiction has always been political, and more
- Melissa Brayden Has Not Been Frugal With Her Jewels: we rang in Valentine’s Day with one of the queens of sapphic romance, comparing our fave fictional couples, kisses, and romances that we love to reread
- Remember Who the Fuck You Are, with Catie Randazzo & J Chong: we fell in love with the reality cooking competition show The Big Brunch and were delighted to catch up with two of our favourite chefs from the show. Catie and J talk about what it’s like representing their communities and answer the all-important question of what kind of bread they think the show’s judges are