This week, Tara (Butter Tart) Scott and Kris (Midwest Biscuit) Bryant sit down with chefs Catie Randazzo and J Chong from the hit cooking competition reality show, The Big Brunch. They talk about what it was like representing their communities, how real the camaraderie was on the show, family meals, and, most importantly, what kind of bread they think the judges are.
If you think Catie and J were great on the show, wait until you hear them on this episode.
Sort Of (HBO Max)
We Can Do Hard Things with Glennon Doyle
Support & follow the show
- Buy us a Ko-fi
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Twitter: @queerlyrec
- Facebook: @QueerlyRecommended
- Instagram: @queerlyrecommended
- Tumblr: @queerlyrecommended
- TikTok: @queerlyrecommended
- Get all our links on Linktr.ee