There are no listener questions this week, so things get a bit heated.
Tara regales us with her story of spite ice cream. Kris weighs in on reality show judging. Then it’s a knock down, drag out brawl with…Happiest Season? Close your ears, gentle listeners, as there is not much love for this movie here.
Kris’s official recommendation this week is for the Hallmark holiday film Every Time a Bell Rings and Tara recommends the f/f romance Read Between the Lines by Rachel Lacey.
If you enjoy this episode, please consider buying Kris & Tara a Ko-fi!
- Neither Present Time by Caren Werlinger
- Hanna Season Three (Amazon Prime)
- The Morning Show Season Two (Apple TV)
- The Wheel of Time (Amazon Prime)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
- Canada’s Drag Race
- Work in Progress (Showtime)
- The Brutal Truth Truth by Lee Winter
- Happiest Season (2020)
- You’ve Got Mail (1998)
Check out these clips