Auntie Tara and Aunt Kris welcome you around the fire with their recommendations and yours for the Christmas season.
Also, we know this time of year can be especially hard for the queer community, so we want you to know that we’re here for you. If you’re needing a pick-me-up, an urgent recommendation to get you out of a funk, or a cheering section, reach out to us at @queerlyrec on Twitter or email podcast(at)queerlyrecommended(dot)com. You’re not alone. Not now, not ever.
If you enjoy this episode, please consider buying Kris & Tara a Ko-fi!
- Tagan Shepherd recommends Single All the Way
- Cathy Pegau recommends A Muppet Christmas Carol
- Alyssa Linn Palmer recommends The Christmas Toy
- Sage recommends Baking Spirits Bright by Bryce Oakley
- Coffee Achiever recommends The Holiday
- Single All the Way
- Christmas at the Ranch
- Zoe’s Extraordinary Christmas
- The Christmas Setup
- Silent Night by Lily Seabrooke
- Faux Ho Ho by Nathan Burgoine
- Christmas Inn Maine by Chelsea M. Cameron
- Mangos and Mistletoe by Adriana Herrera