It’s episode 14! Kris’s favourite number 14! We made it, friends!
This week, Kris regales us with stories of P-Town and Tara stirs the pot by asking which is gayer: P-Town or Palm Springs, and talking about an article with the best way to cook a cicada. It’s a strange adolescence we’re having. You know, trying new things, new experiences…but cicadas?
For official recommendations, Kris brings us Life in Death by M. Ullrich (Bold Strokes Books) and Tara cheats by saying she’s recommending one book (Laziness Does Not Exist by Devon Price), only to sneak in two more (F*ck No! by Sarah Knight and Burnout by Emily Nagoski and Amelia Nagoski). We have a format, Tara!
If you enjoy this episode, please consider buying Kris & Tara a Ko-fi!
- The Subtweet by Vivek Shraya
- Backcast by Ann McMan
- Stick McLaughlin: The Prohibition Years by CF Frizzell
- Sarah the Illstrumentalist
- Measure of Devotion by CF Frizzell
- Handmaid’s Tale
- Alone (Second Season)
- How to Find a Princess by Alyssa Cole
- Stardew Valley
- Blood, Sweat, and Pixels by Jason Schreier
- Tara’s list of 14 f/f books to read this summer (Lambda Literary)
- A Breathless Place by Harper Bliss
- In the Distance There is Light by Harper Bliss
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
Check out these clips