Welcome back loyal listeners! Queerly Recommended is now a teenager and we’re feeling all kinds of things.
Kris and Tara start off with an extremely strong stance on annuals vs. perennials and it just…goes from there. And that recent Autostraddle quiz about which job you’d have in a lesbian romance? Well, they answer it on the air, for… science?
For official recommendations this week, Kris and Tara are both back with media they were just getting into last time: Tara comes in with Satisfaction Guaranteed by Karelia Stetz-Waters and Kris shares why everyone should watch the Pride docuseries from Hulu.
If you enjoy this episode, please consider buying Kris & Tara a Ko-fi!
- A Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
- Drunk Lesfic
- Truth and Measure by Telanu (aka Roslyn Sinclair)
- SpacedMuch’s Not Everyone and the follow up Pure Shores (no, we’re not even linking to it, that’s how salty Tara still is about that story)
- Rae D. Magdon’s The Best Entertainment
- Handmaid’s Tale
- Ragnarok (Netflix)
- How to Find a Princess by Alyssa Cole
Listen to the full episode
Check out these clips