This week Kris exchanges calling from a phone booth to staggering in with a hangover. From praising the qualities of Jif peanut butter to cursing the six peanut-butter-flavoured whiskeys she had on her Patreon exclusive podcast the night before. Tara, as always, remains sober, but—in a twist—brings quotes!
Together they answer questions about which of Kris’s characters they’d sleep with, marry, or date, and what brought them into FF/wlw fiction.
For the big recommendations of the week, Kris delivers with the movies Becks and Almost Love, while Tara goes over the moon and back with Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers.
If you enjoy this episode, please consider buying Kris & Tara a Ko-fi!
- Drunk Lesfic with Rachel Spangler
- Drum up the Dawn: Galaxy Girl Book One by Kate Christie
- Dickenson (Apple TV Plus)
- More Beautiful for Having Been Broken (movie)
- WandaVision (Disney+)
- Knit, Purl, A Baby and A Girl by Hettie Bell