This week marks The Cancellation of Wynonna Earp by the Coward Capitalism. During her grief, Kris notices the correlation between her liking things and them immediately getting cancelled. Can she use this power for good?
Also, Tara reiterates her position on not wanting to see naked strangers, and the first listener question brings about a change in one of our hosts.
This week’s recommendations are Hotel Queens by Lee Winter and the powerful but difficult documentary L Word Mississippi: Hate the Sin. Luckily we’ve got The Ten Year Plan to wash it down.
If you enjoy this episode, please consider buying Kris & Tara a Ko-fi!
Kris and Tara discuss:
- Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo
- Stroke of Fate by Renee Roman
- The Princess Affair by Nell Stark
- Party of Three by Sandy Lowe
- Her Best Friend’s Sister by Meghan O’Brien
- The Butch and the Beautiful by Kris Ripper
- Lise MacTague’s On Deception’s Edge series and Breaking Out
- Modern English by Rachel Spangler
- 9-1-1 and 9-1-1: Lone Star (television series)
- Hades (Again! But probably for the last time)
- You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
- Hotel Queens by Lee Winter
- L Word Mississippi: Hate The Sin (documentary)
- The Ten Year Plan (movie)