Are things coming to an end? Nobody knows. Kris and Tara are taking things one step at a time by talking about the (possible?) end of Twitter and what that means for QR going forward (subscribe to our newsletter!).
They move on to talk season finales on tv, finales that aren’t finales, finales that are…something else? Fin-allez?
From Kris: Life Partners (2014)
Have you heard about the one about the two girls? One’s straight, one’s queer. They’re the best of friends until…the straight one gets into a relationship. You see where this is going, don’t you? The love triangle. The learning that the two friends have been in love the whole time. Classic, right? Actually, not so much.
The movie Life Partners deals with the more complicated (and more common) situation where you have to manage the different relationships in your life and the tension that can cause. It’s fun. It’s cute. You’re going to have a good time.
From Tara: The Big Brunch (HBO Max)
The Big Brunch is Dan Levy’s big project following Schitt’s Creek. It’s a reality cooking show that follows the line of The Great British Baking Show or The Great Canadian Baking Show (which Levy hosted the first two seasons of) where the focus is on the people, the personalities, and not the drama.
- The Handmaid’s Tale – Season Five (Hulu)
- The Great British Baking Show (BBC)
- The Walking Dead (AMC)
- The Good Place (NBC)
- Scrubs (NBC/ABC)
- Down to Earth with Zac Efron (Netflix)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
- Legendary (HBO Max)
- What We Don’t Talk About When We Talk About Fat by Aubrey Gordon
- Maintenance Phase (Podcast)
- Rest is Resistance by Tricia Hersey
- Tricia Hersey on the We Can Do Hard Things podcast
- The Great Canadian Baking Show (CBC)
- Schitt’s Creek (CBC)
Support & follow the show
- Buy us a Ko-fi
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Twitter: @queerlyrec
- Facebook: @QueerlyRecommended
- Instagram: @queerlyrecommended
- Tumblr: @queerlyrecommended
- TikTok: @queerlyrecommended
- Get all our links on Linktr.ee