It’s Queerly Recommended’s Sweet Sixteen and we have one question for you: Are you down with the witchy witchy?
While you ponder that, listen to Kris and Tara dish about the latest Marvel offerings, tags for fiction, and the romantic utility of the humble tentacle. They revisit last week’s conversation about trans women in lesfic with a terrific list of books that are just waiting for you to dive into. Last but not least, Kris utters a phrase that Tara has Never Heard An Author Say Before. Enjoy!
Official recommendations for this week are Under Her Influence by Amanda Radley, presented by Kris, and One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston, presented by Tara.
If you enjoy this episode, please consider buying Kris & Tara a Ko-fi!
- Black Widow (Disney+)
- The Lesbian Review and its many, many tags
- Roller Girl by Vanessa North (As you guys mentioned)
- Knowing Her by Raquel De Leon
- Second Exposure by Chelsea Cameron
- The Dreadnaught series by April Daniels
- Cheer Up (Graphic Novel) by Crystal Frasier
- Fake It by Lily Seabrooke
- Alone – Season Two (History)
- Atypical (Netflix)
- Fear Street Part One: 1994 and Part Two: 1978 (Netflix)
- Loki (Disney+)
- Covenant by Ann McMan
- Under Her Influence by Amanda Radley
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- Please Kill Me: The Uncensored Oral History of Punk by Legs McNeil and Gillian McCain
- The Queen (Netflix)
Check out these clips