They didn’t turn to salt, but holy shit what happened these last couple of weeks? Tara and Kris start off discussing the attempted American insurrection before getting into what they love. And this week? They love a lot. Dolly Parton, Anna Burke, Hades, Bridgerton, Nora Roberts (that fucking badass). Their official recommendations for this week are Tara’s favourite book of all time (Hoosier Daddy by Ann McMan and Salem West) and the TV show that captured Kris’s heart and attention (Wynonna Earp).
It’s a good episode. And what did it cost them? Friends, apparently. Kris has no more friends now. They know what they did. Seriously. Listen to find out.
This week, Tara and Kris queerly recommend:
- Scent by Kris Bryant
- The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells
- Nora Fucking Roberts
- Hades (Nintendo Switch)
- Songteller: My Life in Lyrics by Dolly Parton
- Bridgerton (Netflix)
- Spindrift by Anna Burke
- Football! (As long as our team is playing)
- Pride and Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth, aka the only real one)
- Hoosier Daddy by Ann McMan and Salem West
- Wynonna Earp