It’s episode 12! Queerly Recommended is officially old enough for vaccines and to celebrate, Kris and Tara share the origin stories of the podcast and a certain nom de guerre.
Then, things turn to the professional as Amanda Radley mails in with an answer to that Audible question from the last episode. Kris (or, rather, Brit Ryder) pimps her new book Not Guilty and discusses the novella that launched it, Shameless.
Eventually, Tara and Kris remember to share their recommendations and this week it’s a real catch. Kris delights in Netflix’s Someone Great and Tara does a glow up with Netflix and BBC’s…Glow Up (It sounded better in our head. Enjoy!)
If you enjoy this episode, please consider buying Kris & Tara a Ko-fi!
- Amanda Radley
- Drunk Lesfic (available through Kris’s Patreon)
- Shameless and Not Guilty by Brit Ryder
- Pride (Hulu)
- Handmaid’s Tale and Cruel Summer (still)
- Satisfaction Guaranteed by Karelia Stetz-Waters
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition
- Someone Great (Netflix)
- Glow Up (Netflix)
Check out these clips